Outline for the one day Skid Steer training program for experienced operators.
The course is especially designed for the experienced operators who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of the course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Skid Steer.
- Can prepare a Skid Steer for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded Skid Steer.
- Can operate a Skid Steer safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
Course Details: Skid Steer (Experienced)
Duration: 1 day for experienced operator, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 – 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 4
Certification: POBS Certificate
Requirements: Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat and Safety Gloves, must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.