The Sked Basic Rescue System with Cobra Buckles can be lifted horizontally or vertically by winch from a crane or helicopter. It can also be dragged or carried. It is used universally by the renewables and windfarm sector, construction and mining industries as well as oil and gas industries and has become the stretcher of choice for confined space rescue.
The Sked Basic Rescue System with cobra buckles SK-200C-OR comes with the following equipment.
- SK-201C The Sked Stretcher with cobra buckles
- SK-202 Cordura Backpack/towing harness
- SK-203 Horizontal lift slings
- SK-204 Tow Strap
- SK-205 Removable webbing handles
- SK-206 Steel locking D carabiner
- SK-207 Vertical lift sling
For further information, please contact us.