The course is especially designed for the experienced operators who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Site Dumper.
- Can prepare a Site Dumper for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded Site Dumper.
- Can operate a Site Dumper safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
6 month of documented (Trainees Operator Logbook) on site experience. Passport Photo, PPS number, Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat, and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.
Duration: 1 day for experienced operators, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 4
Certification: 1 day – QQI Certificate.