The course is especially designed for the experienced operator who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of the course trainees.
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Side loader.
- Can prepare a Side loader for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded Side loader.
- Can operate a Side loader safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, hard hat and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter .
Duration: 1 days refresher or conversion for the experienced operator, 8.30am to 4.30pm each day,
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: All training carried out in your own work environment .
Maximum number of trainees: 3
Certification: POBS Certificate.