The primary objective of Pat O Brien Safety is to support your company, manage and improve your safety management system as a part time Safety Officer and to coordinate and where relevant deliver your safety training in order that your organisation is up to date and conforming to all the relevant safety legislation.
Our Safety Officer support will:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organisational safety
- Management and control of all your safety management system
- Design and review your Safety statement.
- Review and monitor the common hazards (manual handling, Safety Induction, chemicals, fire, accidents, Bullying and Harassment etc.)
- Identify the core contents, arrangements, resources, roles and responsibilities required to manage health and safety
- Identify the necessary policies and administrative controls required to
manage your health and safety risks
- Coordinate the completion of risk assessments on your work activities
- Identify common hazards and risks in the workplace
- Provide support on sources of guidance and advice on health and safety
- Investigation of accidents, prepare reports.
- Accident prevention awareness
- Manage safety meetings and drive improvements on matters of health and
- Management Training
- Safety Planning
- Carry out specific tasks as required
We are available to meet your requirements. For example we can provide anything from one day to a number of days on a specific task to providing anything from one day to a number of days on a continuous basis to suit your needs.
Check more information about Safety Support.
Contact Us for more Information. Follow us on Facebook for regular updates.