Course outline for the one day Mini digger training programme for experienced operators.
The course is especially designed for the experienced operators of Mini digger who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Mini digger.
- Can prepare a Mini digger for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded Mini digger.
- Can operate a Mini digger safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
- Contact Details
- 6 month of documented on site experience.
- Passport Photo,
- PPS number
- Safety Boots
- High Visibility Vest
- Hard Hat
Trainees must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.
Duration: 1 day for experienced operators, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 3
Certification: 1 day QQI certificate