Course outline for the one day Man Up Order Picker training program for experienced operators.
The course is especially designed for the experienced operators who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Man Up Order Picker.
- Can prepare a Man Up Order Picker for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded Man Up Order Picker.
- Can operate a Man Up Order Picker safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, hard hat and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter .
Duration: 1 day for experienced operators. 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site only.
Maximum number of trainees: 4
Certification: POBS Certificate