To develop competency in Lock Out Tag Out Training procedures and practical implementation and to increase awareness of risk when working with machines.
Objectives: On completion of the course delegates should:
- Understand energy sources
- Appreciate the importance of isolation
- Be able to identify sources of isolation
- Be able to implement LOTO requirements
- Be familiar with the organisation LOTO procedure
- Be able to use the LOTO equipment
- Machine Hazards
- Energy types
- Review of LOTO in your organisation
- LOTO practical equipment use
- Case studies
Delegates: Maximum of 10 delegates.
Duration: Half Day Certification: On successful completion of this course an in house Pat O Brien Safety Certificate will be issued.