Course outline for the one day Lawnmower (Ride on & pedestrian) training program for all operators.
The course is especially designed for the experienced operator who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course, trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation and operation of a Lawnmower.
- Can prepare a Lawnmower for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a Lawnmower.
- Can operate a Lawnmower without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the limitations of the Lawnmower.
Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.
Duration: 1 day for all operators, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 4
Certification: POBS Certificate