Course outline for the one day 360 Excavator training program for experienced operators. The course is especially designed for the experienced operators of 360 Excavators who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a 360 Excavator.
- Can prepare a 360 Excavator for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded 360 Excavator.
- Can operate a 360 Excavator safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
6 month of documented (Trainees Operator Logbook) on site experience and FÁS Trainee Operator Card. Passport Photo, PPS number, Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat, and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter
Duration: 1 day for experienced operators, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 3
Certification: QQI Certificate and SOLAS Experienced Plant Operators Card.