Excavator 180 JCB
On completion of the course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a 180 Excavator.
- Can prepare a 180 Excavator for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a loaded 360 Excavator.
- Can operate a 180 Excavator safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
6 month of documented (Trainees Operator Logbook) on site experience and FÁS Trainee Operator Card. Passport Photo, PPS number, Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat, and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 3
180 Excavator (experienced)
Course outline for the one day 180 Excavator training program for experienced operators.
Duration: 1 day for experienced operators, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Certification: 1 day – QQI Certificate and SOLAS Experienced Plant Operators Card.