Two main types of Electrical Testing & Verification courses are provided; a 2 Day course and a 4 Day course:
The 2 Day Electrical Testing course is suitable for electricians who are very experienced and familiar with testing & verification. It is very intensive, and the learners wishing to undertake this type of course should be aware of this fact. The price for the course is €399.
The 4 Day course is intended for electricians who are new to testing & verification, or have little experience, and would like to spend more time on mastering the field. It provides more “hands-on” learning time, and practice. Furthermore, it allows the learner to become more familiar with the aspects governing this particular field of electrical trade. The price for the Electrical Testing course is €699.
• Certification from City & Guilds.
• Small class sizes (4-8 people).
• Highly experienced trainer
• Spacious fully equipped test rigs (18 square metres).
• Large, bright and modern training environment.
• Ample parking at our training facilities which are conveniently located just off the M50.
• Course includes tea, coffee and lunch (choice of sandwiches & wraps).
• Use our ETCI rulebooks and test equipment or bring your own (make sure it has a valid calibration cert).
• All you need to bring is your screwdrivers, snips and pliers.
Candidates wishing to participate in the Electrical Testing Course should be qualified electricians and have previously obtained a Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent. Attendees should bring their National Craft Cert/Card or equivalent for registration purposes, and as a confirmation of their trade.
Qualification: City & Guilds Certification to obtain QC Number
Chat with our Team Today to Enquire about a Course – Contact Us at the number or email address above and follow us on Facebook for regular updates.