Two main types of Electrical Testing & Verification courses are provided; a 2 Day course and a 4 Day course:
The 2 Day course is suitable for electricians who are very experienced and familiar with testing & verification. It is very intensive, and the learners wishing to undertake this type of course should be aware of this fact. The price for the course is €399.
The 4 Day course is intended for electricians who are new to testing & verification, or have little experience, and would like to spend more time on mastering the field. It provides more “hands-on” learning time, and practice. Furthermore, it allows the learner to become more familiar with the aspects governing this particular field of electrical trade. The price for the course is €699.
• Certification from City & Guilds.
• Small class sizes (4-8 people).
• Highly experienced trainer
• Spacious fully equipped test rigs (18 square metres).
• Large, bright and modern training environment.
• Ample parking at our training facilities which are conveniently located just off the M50.
• Course includes tea, coffee and lunch (choice of sandwiches & wraps).
• Use our ETCI rulebooks and test equipment or bring your own (make sure it has a valid calibration cert).
• All you need to bring is your screwdrivers, snips and pliers.
Candidates wishing to participate in the Electrical Testing Course should be qualified electricians and have previously obtained a Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent. Attendees should bring their National Craft Cert/Card or equivalent for registration purposes, and as a confirmation of their trade.
Qualification: City & Guilds Certification to obtain QC Number