text hereCourse outline for the one day Brushcutter (Strimmer) Hedge trimmer training program for all operators.
The course is especially designed for the experienced and novice operator of a Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer who wish to apply for assessment.
On completion of this course trainees:
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation and operation of a Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer.
- Can prepare a Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer.
- Can operate a Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the limitations of the Brushcutter (Strimmer) – Hedge trimmer.
Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, Hard Hat and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter .
Duration: 1 day for all operators. 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 4
Certification: POBS Certificate