Building Control REGS 2014 Training
To inform foremen, site supervisors, site safety officers and engineers about the new building control regulations and where it was felt the level of knowledge and understanding could be improved. This is particularly pertinent to residential developments including apartments and nursing homes.
Candidates will receive a Pat O’Brien Safety certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Duration: Half Day
At you premises or at a venue to be agreed.
All candidates for this course should be involved in the day to day running of their sites. This could be site foremen, site supervisors, safety officers and engineers.
- Overview of Amendment Regulations
- Differences between Building Control Regulations and Amendment Regulations (BCAR)
- What changes does the BCAR bring in?
- The role and responsibilities of the (“builder”) under BCAR
- Inspection Plan and practicalities of inspecting on site.
- Crossover between Building Control Regulations and Building Regulations
- Brief overview of Building Regulations (A-M) and main constraints.