Appointed Person Training (Safe Use of Cranes)
Lifting of loads is one of the main causes of fatalities and serious injuries on construction sites. The cause of many of these is the lack of proper planning.
This course teaches attendees the important aspects of carrying out safe lifts including:
- Planning of the operation
- Selection of the crane and suitable lifting equipment
- Preparation of the site
- Examination of the crane and equipment
- Provision of properly trained and competent operatives and supervision
- Examination of test and other documentation
- Prevention of unauthorised movement or use
- Safety of persons not involved in the lifting operations.
Appointed Persons Training Duration: 4 Days
The course will be held in our pre arranged training centre.