– 7 Year Battery
– 8 Year Warranty
– Daily Auto Self-Test
– Biphasic Defibrillator
– Basic Life Support Kit
– Responder Carrying Case
– Adult/Child-Paediatric Pads
– CPR Metronome and Counter
– Text, Lights and Voice Guides
– Rated for Dust Protection (IP5X)
– Rated for Water Protections (IPX4)
– Pre-Connected Pads Ready for Use
– Rubberised Surfaces for Protection
– 24 Hour Irish Based Technical Support
– 4 Year Unlimited Usage Battery Warranty
– Approved by the FDA – Food and Drug Administration
– Can be Converted to be used as a Trainer Unit for Instructors
– Compatible with all Frontline Emergency Ambulance Defibrillators
– Manufactured in State-Of-The-Art ISO 13485:2012 Compliant Facilities
The biphasic defibrillation we use is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation – the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest – on the first shock.
Easy to Use
The Lifeline AED is designed for speed and simplicity. Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel. Simple enough for non-medical users.
At just 4.2 pounds a child could carry it. Plus, the Lifeline AED is tested to US Military “drop and shock” specifications.