On completion of this course trainees:
The course is especially designed for the experienced operators who wish to apply for assessment.
- Will be able to identify the key aspects of legislation, which applies to the safe preparation, loading, and operation of a Forklift – counter balance.
- Can prepare a Forklift – counter balance for work safely without risk to themselves or other people.
- Will be able to carry out daily and routine maintenance.
- Can state the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a loaded Forklift – counter balance.
- Can operate a Forklift – counter balance safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Will know the procedure to follow when on a highway.
- Will know the limitations of the vehicle.
Safety Boots, High Visibility Vest, hard hat and must have a good understanding of English or be accompanied by an interpreter.
One day for experienced operators. Five day novice course also available
Cost: For an immediate quotation please ring 086 2682683
Location: On site or off site.
Maximum number of trainees: 3 in line with HSA code of practice.
Certification: POBS Certificate.