Maximum Delegates: 6 No.
Time: 1 day
Start Time: 08.30am to 9.00am (flexibility to suit trainees)
Introductions: Trainer and Delegates
On Commencement: Pre-Learning test of knowledge Approx. 10 minutes
- Duties of the Client – as per Construction Regulations
- Duties of the PSDP – as per Construction Regulations
- Duties of Designers – as per Construction Regulations
Training Content Continued
- Duties of the PSCS – as per Construction Regulations
- Duties of Contractors and Others – as per Construction Regulations
- Health & Safety Plan – Preliminary and Developed (Construction Stage)
- General Principles of Prevention
Finish: 3.30pm to 4.00pm (again will need to be flexible as this is not a course that can be rushed).
Information provided to delegates on completion
- Extracts from Construction Regulations ‘Duty Holders’ in layman’s terminology
- Recommended contents list for a Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan (and some extracts of a finished document).
- A Preliminary Health & Safety Plan – For Illustration Purposes only
- Pre-Learning test of knowledge – answered questions
- Example of PSCS Acceptance letter
- Guidelines on the Procurement, Design and Management Requirements of the Safety Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
Suitable for: Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Safety Officers, Safety Advisors, Safety Managers, Client Management personnel, Designers, PSDP representatives, Construction Management, Engineers, and Supervisors.