Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course Objective
On completing this 2-day Instructor Course, successful participants will learn the skills, knowledge and confidence to competently & confidently deliver their own.
- Legislation related to Abrasive Wheels
- Accidents involving Abrasive wheels
- Types of abrasive Wheels
- Manufacture of Abrasive Wheels
- Information on Abrasive Wheels
- Handling & Storage of Abrasive Wheels
- Components of abrasive Wheels
- Dressing & trueing of Abrasive Wheels
- Structuring an Abrasive Wheels training course
- Delivering an Abrasive Wheels course
- Assessing learners knowledge and skills
We will supply a USB Memory Stick to all trainees containing all the materials required for them to deliver their own Abrasive Wheels Safety Awareness Training. This will include;
- Abrasive Wheels Safety Awareness Course PowerPoint
- Trainee Theory and Practical Assessment Sheets
- Case Studies and photos of abrasive wheel accidents and incidents
- S.A. links and content for Health & Safety Legislation in Ireland in relation to Abrasive Wheels.
- A good understanding of written and oral English
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Successful participants will receive an Instructor Card and Certificate.
- We provide ongoing support and advise and welcome participants to sit in and participate in future training courses. This helps those participants who may require further experience to confidently deliver their own training.
Lunch, water, tea & coffee are provided.