AFFF (Aqueous Film-Forming Foam) extinguishers are typically used on fires involving Class A (Solid Combustible) and Class B (Flammable Liquid) risks, as they quickly extinguish the flame and are effective in preventing re-ignition. Class A & B: used on flammable liquids involving oil, petrol and paint thinners.
– Pre checked and ready for mounting
– Light weight aluminium
– Eco-Foam, which has a reduced impact on the environment.
– Safety pin to reduce inadvertent discharge
– Pressure gauge to indicate internal pressure
– Supplied with wall mounting bracket
– Fully refillable and serviceable
– Spare parts available